Select the question you are interesed in:
Is it legal to order prescription pharmaceuticals over the Internet?
Yes, in most cases it is legal when it is for personal use only. However to be sure you must first check your country's Importation Laws.Top
eCheque is like a regular check payment only in electronic form. Just choose this option and fill in all necessary info: account number, routing number and cheque number.
It’s convenient alternative to credit card payments. It’s onetime payment without possibility of recurring charges, thus no room for identity theft or fraud.
Please note that:
- processing of your order with e-check will take additional 5 days. It is so due to the peculiarity of this payment option and security measures involved.
- you have to answer the call or call the payment provider back to confirm your transaction. We count 5 days from the date you’ve confirmed your transaction with the payment provider.
If you missed a confirmation call you can call back to the following numbers:
- In 5 days we change your order status to Processed and send it to our doctor for review which takes 2-3 days. After doctor’s approval we ship your order. The shipping time (please, count from send date) is 14-28 business days.
- All not confirmed orders will be cancelled in 3 days.
- Refund via e-check takes from up to 3 weeks. To process a refund we need:
- Bank name
- Bank Address
- Swift Code
- it’s not possible to use someone else’s checking account ( some of your relatives or friends). Such cheques are declined by the bank. The customer should use his own account to pay for the order.
- eCheque payment option is available only for USA customers.
Why can’t I re-order?
There are 2 possible problems which can prevent customer from re-ordering from us:
1) If a customer makes a chargeback he/or she is automatically blocked by our system.
Chargebacks create a lot of problem for us as well as additional expenses.
Any customer can and should contact our support to get a compensation via refund instead of making a chargeback. If you would like to be removed from the blacklist you will have to pay for this chargeback + amount of the penalty ( differs depending on payment option). Please contact our support to get help with this matter.
2) Unnecessary refunds create the same issues, so if a customer requests 2 refunds in succession he/or she will be blacklisted as well.
The procedure for unblocking is the same as for chargeback. We realize that not all situations can be solved with standard scheme and will gladly provide an individual approach to your problem.Top
How will I know when my product have been shipped?
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address on shipment.Top
Medstore-Online pharmacy broker does not disclose any personal or credit card information to any third party of any kind. Medstore-Online is strictly confidential!Top
How long has Medstore-Online been in operation?
Medstore-Online was established in 2009.Top
What countries do you ship to?
Medstore-Online ships to the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Italy and Spain.Top
What is your ordering process ?
All orders are received via a secure server to ensure that your details are kept private and to guarantee your peace of mind. Your credit card will be charged at once for the amount indicated in your order and this includes shipping and packaging. We ship to any personal address and Post Office Boxes. About any items that come out of stock you will be notified by e-mail.Top
How long does it take until I receive my product(s)?
We use registered International Airmail for all of our orders. The final delivery time depends on the reliability of your postal service. It takes a couple of days to approve the order by the doctor and about a week to ship it out. Then the shipping time is 14-28 working days for EU products and Indian products, counting from the send date.
We are unable to accept requests for cancellations once the order has been processed.
Your credit card will be charged in USD. For other currencies prices are approximate.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Why do my tablets sometimes look different?
Different companies produce medicines, which may vary in appearance and/or taste, but contain the same active ingredient. All are equally effective. Always ask your Pharmacist if you are concerned.Top
Why has the name of my medication changed?
Each active ingredient has a standard (generic) name, it is also given an individual trade name by each company that makes it. Eg Salbutamol inhaler may be called Ventolin, Salbulin or Salamol. Just as a vacuum cleaner may be called Hoover, Dyson or Electrolux.Top
Do I have to take my medicines exactly when suggested?
The timing given is a general guide. However a few medicines need to be taken strictly according to the directions. If they are taken at a particular time they will either work better or give fewer side effects. Ask your Pharmacist for specific advice.Top
It says on the label to take my tablets with food. What if I have not been able to eat?
This advice has been given to avoid side effects. Try taking your tablets with a milky drink or a biscuit instead. If this is not possible talk to your Doctor or Pharmacist for further advice.Top
Can I take more than one tablet at the same time?
Check with your Pharmacist, but for your convenience many medicines can be taken at the same time.Top
What do I do if I forget to take one of my tablets?
Don't panic. If you are directed to take several doses in a day just take the next planned dose. If it is a once daily medicine seek further advice, but don't take a double dose.Top
I have difficulty opening my medicine container what can I do?
If your medicines are in bottles you can ask your Pharmacist to replace the child proof tops with easy open tops. There are also aids available to help open medicine bottles (see below). It is important that medicines are stored in a suitable container. If you feel it is necessary to take your tablets out of their original container then a tablet reminder box may be the answer. These can be filled at home by family or friends or your Pharmacist may provide this service for a fee.Top
Can my order exceed 600$?
The sum for one order should not exceed $600. If you need more items - feel free to place another order for the rest necessary products.Top
Information about medicines you can buy.
Certain medicines which you can buy, may interfere with your prescribed medicines. You should ask your Pharmacist for advice before taking any remedies.Top
* Paracetamol is found in many cough and cold remedies as well as prescribed pain killers and both should not be taken at the same time.
* Some medicines may cause or worsen indigestion.
* Certain painkillers may worsen your asthma.
* Some antibiotics should not be taken at the same time of day as milk, indigestion remedies or iron.
* Certain painkillers may cause constipation.
* Constipation can often be resolved by moderate exercise (walking) and a healthy diet rather than taking a remedy.
[ top ]